“Hospice lets me see the good in people and to change people's lives for the better. People hear 'hospice' and immediately think it's bad because they think it means the end of their lives, but it's only the beginning.”
Premier fosters a community of caring—not only for our patients, but for each other. We live up to our mission of treating others the way we would want to be treated—with dignity, respect, and true concern for individual well-being.
As we grow and expand, there's no better time to join Team Premier
We have a variety of career opportunities available in Home Health and Hospice for RNs, LVN/LPNs, Therapists, Therapy Assistants, Home Health and Hospice Aides, Chaplains, Social Workers, Marketing Professionals, Administrative Personnel, and Volunteers. We invite applications from qualified candidates who enjoy working with a team of highly-skilled professionals and who are committed to serving others with integrity and compassion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring reasonable accommodation and fair treatment for all employees.
Premier offers a generous benefits program designed to improve and enhance the lives and health of our employees. Benefits include insurance (medical, dental and vision), 3-4 weeks accrued paid time off, paid maternity leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and availability of a clinician and employee assistance program. (certain eligibility criteria and conditions may apply for all benefits.)
Career Opportunties in Arizona
- No jobs to show.
Career Opportunties in Indiana
- Versailles, Indiana: PRN Hospice Aide/CNA
- Jeffersonville, Indiana: Hospice Chaplain (part-time)
- Carmel, Indiana: Hospice Patient Care Secretary
- Kokomo, Indiana: Hospice RN Case Manager
- Indianapolis, Indiana: Hospice Admissions RN
- Indianapolis, Indiana: Hospice RN Case Manager
- Kokomo, Indiana: Home Health RN Case Manager
- Kokomo, Indiana: PRN Speech Language Pathologist – Home Health
- Carmel, Indiana: PRN Speech Language Pathologist – Home Health